Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

So much to do on a Sunday, where does the time go? Not really sure, but down at the kennel right now letting the all the pups out to play for a little bit, but it's cold, so they have to go out for a little while, come in, warm up, and then go out and play again, more times out, but at shorter intervals... Trenten is up at the house waiting for Mommy to come back up, if he even misses me, as he has Holly at his feet and continues to head in to see how all the puppies are doing about every 5 minutes... I think he is really going to enjoy having them get bigger and bigger, just will be more and more fun for him because right now they are pretty darn tiny and we have to wash our hands all the time, and I just don't want Maddie to get irritated with him, but she has been such an awesome mother... I will have to get some pictures to post here soon... Okay, anyway, just wanted to stop in for a minute, as I actually have one while I'm down here, but I still have plenty to do, so i better keep moving. Later tators!

No comments: