Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Love You Mommy

That is what Trenten is saying when I tuck him into bed the last couple of nights, it just melts my heart. I've always said "Good Night Trenten, I love you," every night when I put him to bed, from the moment we brought him home to now, big three old, but the last night and tonight have been the very first time that he has said it back to me. He said it again tonight. "Night Mommy, I love you Mommy." I love it! It is one of the sweetest things I think I have ever heard in my life... and I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can, because they grow up way too fast! I think all our parents can attest to that right now... it is amazing how much faster our lives go as we get older... But anyway, that is one of the sweet things that has happened in my life of late...

That and the puppies are getting bigger! They are pretty darn cute and there are some rolly-polly ones in the bunch, I have to get some pictures of them up soon, but right now they are just little balls because they like to bunch up to stay warm and squirm into one another... but I got some, so I'll get them up... Trenten just loves them to pieces, he has to see them right when he gets up and say goodnight to the puppies before bed too... He is very protective too, telling Jet, Holly and Cane that they are "not their puppies." Not sure what he'll think when we start to sell the little ones to good homes... We'll just have to wait and see... Okay, speaking of pups, I have things to do... gotta go! Night!

No comments: