Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Loser...

Why is it that little kids, especially your own, can say things that if another person said, you would be totally offended or hurt by... Trenten called me a loser at lunch today, and it took all my will power not to laugh, because this is how it went:

Tory - "Trenten told me that he wanted to beat you up to the house Mommy, and I told him that you were already up there. He said you were the winner."
Trenten - "No Daddy, the boys are the winner! Mommy you are the loser. Mommy's a loser Daddy."

Seriously, it's not funny, but it was funny, because he didn't mean anything bad by it, and he was SO serious when he said it, and his lower lip was sticking out, I mean it was so darn cute I couldn't help but almost start laughing!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

No comments: