Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Madison...

It's a good town... and I had a good day today there with my husband and all the dogs. Tory and I took Jet and Holly up to a vet clinic in Madison today to have their hips and elbows x-rayed to make sure everything is good, and Cane and the newest little one, "Little Fella" went with because they are too little to be home by themselves... it was a quick trip, but a good one. Jet seems to be coming away with an excellent on the hips, yeah! And Holly looks like she will come away with a "good", which is very good still, but the other good news is that the doc gave Holly the okay on her knee, so that is awesome! Yeah! It was a very good day of news and also a good day with my husband, we had some good talks, and I'm of the serious mind set that I need to change my way of thinking in my life and I'm beginning today... it's not always going to be easy, and I'm not perfect nor will I ever expect to be, but it will be a good thing for me and a very positive thing in my life. Yeah! So I work tomorrow at the hospital and Friday I get to hear the baby's heart beat, that is awesome, and I also get to spend some great time with my family... I'm so lucky! Night all!

No comments: