Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sky Jumping

I just have to say that I love the fact that Trent is so into the Olympics these past few nights. He loves to sit with Tory for about 20 minutes (tops) and watch all the jumping, sliding and skiing (or skateboarding as he called it at first until I told him those were skis). This morning he saw Shaun White on the Today Show and he said, "Mommy, that boy is using a skateboard! See!" And then he told me that he was doing some "Sky Jumping" and I said, "Really?" And he said, "Yup, see him jump real high in the sky?" Like duh mom?!? =) The best things come out of their mouths! He then told me at school when I dropped him off, "Not to cry, go to work" and gave me a kiss and off he ran! Goofy little boy, but oh-so adorable! Love him!

No comments: