Saturday, February 27, 2010

What A Day...

I'm tired... it's been a long day, and it seems to have gotten longer and a little harder just recently... not sure how I'm feeling right now due to certain circumstances, just realizing that I'm fine and things will be fine, and I'm not going to wrap myself up in the negative, but instead look at the all the positive surround me and go from there, because I cannot change things that I have no control over... so that's done, and I still have a good night ahead of me.

Tory is off in Des Moines at Pheasant Fest (National Event) and I think he is having a good time, as he should be, he works really hard, and he gets so much out of these conventions, it isn't a vacation so much for him, he has a good time, which he should, but he is always learning and you can tell when you talk to him that he just loves the seminars and talking to these professionals, I love that! =) Yeah! But I will definitely be happy to have him home tomorrow, yeah to that too!

So Ashley, Trenten and I have been holding down the fort since Friday at noon, and we are doing good, I'm tired, but doing good. Baby puppies and dogs are a lot of work! Whoever thinks that having a litter is an easy buck obviously never had one, or didn't take care of them the way they are supposed to, because let me tell you, they are A LOT of work, sheesh! I can't believe all the time and energy I spent on those little rugrats today =) But they are so darn cute, that they just make you love them.

So we went to church tonight for Thomas (Tory's Dad) and that was sad, but I didn't have too much time to dwell because my son was throwing tantrums in the middle aisle of church! Seriously! He has never behaved that badly, it was terrible, I had to take him into the back twice! My knight in shining armor was the gentlemen sitting next to us, he pulled out a small John Deere booklet that contained all the John Deere toys for 2008, and that completely shut Trent up and made him sit still, it was a miracle! =) And thank goodness, because Mommy was about ready to leave church for good. So then he was a pretty good boy, we went and got a pizza and some milk from the grocery store, and yes, he was running the aisles at the grocery store, but not too bad, but when we got home, the little devil came out of him again. Ash had cut up his pizza and he had his plate, when then he decided that he would rather have a NEW big piece, so he got that, but then he wanted it cut up again, and Mommy said no, that he had a pizza already cut up, and well my little man did not like getting told "no" so the water works began and the tantrum followed, and I told him that he had until the count of three to stop crying and behave or he was going off to bed. So do you want to know what the little stinker did, he stopped crying, yes, but he gave the biggest scowl and then he SHOVED his pizza plate across the table into his milk, making a HUGE mess! That was it, we were done, he was picked up, put on the toilet to go potty and up to bed, into jammies, and put to bed. Not happy about it at all, I can tell you. Telling me that "I stopped crying Mommy!" "I don't want to go to bed Mommy!" "I want to eat my pizza Mommy!" But it was too late, and we had about three minutes of screaming and throwing a fit, and then what happened, but low and behold the little guy was completely asleep, at 6:30... now I do have to say that part of the reason would be that he has big days the last two days, no naps on either Friday or today, and was up pretty late last night, it was almost a ticking time bomb by tonight =) But he is now asleep and that is where Mommy would like to be too, but I'm letting the dogs out one more time down at the building (7:45) and also waiting for Adam and Liz to get here, as they are picking up there little Amy to take home tonight. Our first Jet puppy is leaving the nest, kind of sad =( But she is going to a great home, so it will be okay.

Okay, that is it for today. Remember, focus on the positive! Night!

No comments: