I would really like to get a new routine for my morning's around here... not happy with mine right now, feel like we are SO rushed in the morning sometimes when Trent and I have to get out the door... so this is what I would like to do, I'm going to write it down, put it out there, so I can be held accountable to myself, and anyone else that knows... Here goes.
Morning Routine:
5:30 a.m. - Up & Yoga (on the Wii =)
5:50 a.m. - Breakfast (Vitamin)
6:05 a.m. - Shower (Unless Done Night Before), Dressed, Teeth Brushed, Hair & Makeup
6:30 a.m. - Wake Up Tory, Time for Me
7:00 a.m. - Trenten Up (Dressed, Breakfast, Teeth Brushed, Play)
7:30 a.m. - Out the Door =)
Okay, so that is what I would like to do, so I'm going to have to get started by going to bed tonight.
Night Before:
Layout Clothes
Shower (Unless In the Morning)
Pack Bags
Straighten House (Small Things)
Okay, lets see how this goes, it is out there! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You forgot about time to breathe! And... I dont think I could get Al up, fed, dressed and out the door in 30 min ever! haha.
Didn't work the way I would have liked to this morning, we were not out the door until 7:50 this morning, ugh! We'll get it! I'll keep working towards it.
Post a Comment