Monday, April 26, 2010

Battery Worn Out

On Trenten's gator that is... thank goodness it isn't me yet =) I still have quite a bit that I would like to accomplish today. I really am in the nesting phase of this pregnancy, every where I look there is something I would like to get done, or deal with... but it is actually okay, things are getting done, we are getting busier again down at the kennel, and I feel like we are getting back on track around here, and just having a better attitude about things, or I hope so =)

But yet, Trenten wore his battery out of his gator today that Mama Donna and Papa Jon gave him for his birthday when he was two... we are now three and half and he drives really well. We had trouble yet last summer/fall, but we pulled it out of winter storage, charged up the battery, and off he went! He is really good, and I'm not just saying that, because I'm definitely the mom that is standing off the side kind of cringing and ready to run to him in a second if I think he is in trouble... but he isn't, he is even a little dare devil, taking the gator between the light pole and the lilac bush, there is just enough room for his gator, and he drives through it like a Pro, and it is even on a little incline... hmmm... think he takes after his Daddy at all? =) Anyway, it is great to see him out there toddling around, he is having so much fun. Helps Daddy with tasks and chores, and then just drives around after him... he still enjoys his non-motorized play toys, but I don't think he'll be giving up his gator anytime soon now =)

No comments: