Thursday, April 8, 2010

To Open Or Not To Open

That is the big question... and what is it you ask? The new breast pump I bought the other day with mom and Trent... I know, I know... big deal Abby! Open it already! But it is such a HUGE thing really... first there is the fact that once it is open, there is no taking it back if for some reason I don't like it, which I know I will... I loved my Medela last time with Trent, and would still be using that one this time around if it hadn't dropped off the kitchen table and broke, we fixed it at the time because I only had a small time period left, but it never worked "as good" as before and I told Tory I wasn't doing that for 6 months or longer with this baby, so my Health Savings Account is kindly paying for a new breast pump (or I am with what I stick into it, but that is what it is here for), but anyway, opening this box means that there is no going back, in so many ways... But we will be ready... It's just with this opening of this box is kinda of like Pandora's box, if I want to look at it that way, because it is with this box that I realize that I don't have new bottles for this baby, don't have my hospital bag packed, and so on... but in the end, I'll (and Tory and Trent and Ashley and all my loved ones) will have a beautiful new baby and person to love endlessly, and that is all that matters... it all works out, not going to stress the small stuff, so I'm going to open that box! Tonight that is, 'cause Trent and I have to get out the door!

The other thing tonight, belated Easter pics and awesome pics of Trent and Kaden! Have to get those off to Miss Shell too! Later tators!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Everything is in God's hands whether you open that box or not. So just do it already.