Thursday, April 22, 2010
Pregnancy & Cold Not A Good Fit
Ugh! Being this large now and having a cold/stuffy nose/small cough is NOT fun at all... I'm really not enjoying it and want the stuffy nose and cough to GO AWAY... Seriously, this is making for some very unhappy bed time. I go to bed these days, and it is hard enough to find a comfortable position to fall asleep in, and then when you have to move, it takes EFFORT, it isn't like I can just roll over anymore and turn on a dime a minute later... No it is a process these days, but it is okay, and I can deal, but what I cannot deal with and annoying me right now is the fact that I have stuffed/or/runny nose (depending on the moment) and at night it is even more annoying because I have to breathe through my mouth, and then my mouth and throat get all dried out, then I start coughing, then I realize I have to PEE and I better get to the bathroom before I lose the battle with that one... Ah the joys of being pregnant and having a cold. =) Like I said, I don't want to whine about being pregnant, because I'm enjoying that part, and I know it is will only be a little bit longer, and it will all be over, and this might be our last one (who knows yet), so I'm trying to enjoy it even more, but this cold is really NOT helping whatsoever, and I would like it to pack its bags and head on up the road and I'm trying to do everything in my power to help it on its way... lots of water, sleep, OJ, good food and fruit, but it hasn't taken the hint just yet.... but I will keep pushing through... Anyway, I better keep moving this morning, time for some breakfast, get ready, and then get Trent up to get ready and we need to be out the door. Later tators!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hate to break it to you, but it may just be the pregnancy sniffles... pregnancy can make you congested and snoggy at the end. At least bith of mine did!
Post a Comment