Monday, April 19, 2010

Best Friend Statement By Trent

This is way too cute... Dad (Papa) is starting to put in some long days these days, and upcoming weeks, and Trent is really starting to miss his Papa time and seeing Papa. So tonight we were at Mom's (Mama's) and I was sitting there, and Trenten asked about Papa and I said he was working and Trenten just got a little silent, so I said to him, "You are missing Papa aren't you Trent." And he nodded his had and looked at me with the cutest face and said, "Yeah, he's my best friend." I could have just melted! It was so darn cute and sad, poor little man. We miss him too little man, but that is the first time I've ever heard Trent say the phrase "best friend." So it was quite eventful for me to hear. So I hope he gets to see his Papa soon =) Night!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

too cute. I cant believe you are 35 weeks already!
I had Hope at 36 weeks!

Donna Loes said...

Your papa is my best friend too, Trenten and I miss him too:(
Love you!!!!
Mama