Monday, May 10, 2010

Great Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday, I have such a wonderful husband and kids and family (not to mention wonderful mom and mother-in-law) =) I got to sleep in a little, unfortunately Ashley had to be back at her mom's at 8:00 in the morning, so I got up and told Tory I would take her, as he was dealing with all the dogs for me =) What a sweetie! So I took Ash in, and thanked her for my Mother's Day present, Tory and the kids got me a massage to be used after this baby is born in the hospital, VERY NICE... looking forward to it, not so much the pushing and pain, but the beautiful baby and a wonderful massage, those are things I can focus on =) So dropped of Ash, picked up my friend Jenn who was walking at the time, and looked like she might peel over... She had had the flu a few days back and had taken a little bit more on then she realized she could chew... so I picked her up and dropped her back off at home, and we had a nice little chat on the way, lucky me! So after that, I picked up donuts for me and my boys, as we were not eating until we went out to Mom and Dad's for a late brunch, so I just got some to tide us over. Went home, Trent gave me a really cute card and cup of dirt (with a supposed flower in it) that he had made at school, way cute! Love that little man! After this, Tory took Trent and the dogs and just gave me time... I was SO relaxed all day long =)

We went to Mom and Dad's around 11:00 and had brunch with Mom, Dad, Adam, Joe and Sherry and Tory, Trent and I, and it was a GREAT time! Great food (thank you Mom! We absolutely love her breakfasts) and great company, couldn't have asked for much more. Then Trent got to go out on the tractor with Papa, lucky boy! When Adam and Tory went to pick him up, Mom, Sherry and Joe and I went up to Annie's to look around, that was a lot of fun. I found a box for Tory, so that was cool (it was a Remington bullet box). Trent and Tory picked me up then and we came home and took the dogs out and got ready to go to Tory's Mom and Alan's, where we had a great time too! Talk about some great food yesterday. And we got to get Ash back from 5:00 to 7:00, so that was very nice... All in all, it was just a really nice day and I'm holding all those feelings close to me as we go into Monday today, lots to do, but we'll get it done and we'll have another good day today. Hope everyone is having a great start to their day! Cheers!

No comments: