But seriously, no idea when this little one is going to decide to make his/her appearance... We got through all the big things that we were worried about... Mom's birthday on Friday, Happy Birthday to Mom! Grandma! Everyone's favorite person =) So that was good... We made it through my cousin's wedding on Saturday (rehearsal was on Thursday night, and running around on Friday), and that was good... I totally think I was a trooper =) Up at 6:00 a.m. and home to bed at 11:30 p.m. - that is pretty darn good fora 9 month pregnant woman due on Monday =) I had a lot of fun too and I will post pictures of the event here in a bit... So we did that, and then we had our niece's graduation party on Sunday, got to that... Sunday was definitely a little bit more a freak out day for me too... I think all our BIG events were starting to come to an end and I was realizing I was really going to have to HAVE a baby soon, and before it was just a side note, that if it happened, it did, and I couldn't do anything about it then either, but I wasn't FOCUSED on it because I had the wedding, birthday's, graduations, etc. to keep me preoccupied... now I have none of that, so Sunday night was a bit emotional... Then Monday, "D" day, came and went and no baby... Then yesterday was Tory's 33rd birthday! Happy Birthday Honey! I think he had a great day, his present wasn't completely done yet, and no, I'm not talking about the baby, although that is what he thinks I'm talking about... he'll just have to wait until it gets done, like this baby... but we had a great time taking him out to eat and even got to see Ash, so that was cool. =) But still no baby... sorry people!
So now it is Wednesday, and I woke up feeling like utter crap... yuck! I seriously thought I was going to start contractions during the night, but I guess I was wrong about that too... This is why modern medicine still cannot pin point why labor starts, because we don't know and everyone is different, so I just have to wait and so does everyone else =) As long as this baby is doing okay in there, I will toughen up and suck it up and keep going out here... But I am going to call and see if my midwives have a cancellation this afternoon and see if I can switch my appointment from tomorrow to this afternoon, since I'm off today due to not feeling good... one nice thing of having your boss have a baby before you, see totally understands =)
Okay, here are some pics from the wedding this weekend and my big lime green dress =)
Yes, I did squeeze myself into the back seat, the gentlemen did offer me the front, but I was happier in the back, once I got situated =)
There's Trent in the blue shirt... why is it that when they can't have you, they want you, and when they can, they run screaming in the other direction... kids!
Tory and Trent have the same shirt on, it says "The Governator" and Adam brought them back from CA this spring for the two of them, this is the morning after the wedding, and we thought it appropriate to pull the out and get a picture from the brother-in-law, uncle, godfather, brother =) And then we were off to mom and dad's for a Sunday Brunch/Happy Birthday Breakfast Mom/Grandma =) It was good!
2 comments:
You were definitely the cutest 9months pregnant lady at the wedding:) Enjoy the calm now. You are going to be a real busy mommy real soon.
A ~ You looked FABULOUS!!!! SO SO CUTE!!!!
The best is yet to come, call if you need anything AT ALL !!! SO HAPPY for YOU ALL!!!
Post a Comment