Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Date Day With My Husband
So I can't believe I actually got to go on a date with my husband, it was SO nice! It has been so long since we've gotten to do this, and it is something we do regularly because we actually had Ashley babysit Trenten and Adelyn because she is with us for the week. Typically we don't try to have Ash do much of this because we feel she does a lot of it already, but it doesn't hurt once in awhile. And it is SO HOT out right now, that we went during the middle of the day, the hottest part... good idea on my husband's part because we were inside anyway. So we went out for lunch, did a little window shopping, and then went to the LAST Harry Potter movie... I can't believe it is done! A little sad, but the movie was very good, they did a great job. And then afterward we stopped by one of our clients new shops downtown... it is a chocolate/wine/coffee bar... beautiful! It is for so many people! Old and young... I think it will do really well. And then we were home already, but I had a wonderful time, and look forward to doing again maybe in a month or so =) Thanks to Ashley for babysitting and now on to the rest of the week... it is fair week, so will be interesting... lots to do today, I will be happy to be home this evening! Later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment