Monday, on the 4th, I went to the Monticello parade, and it went really well. Adelyn and Trenten went with Grandma and Papa and Linda to the parade, and then we grabbed them afterwards (Tory was training) and went home for a while, let dogs out and did a few things. Then Tory and I got to go to the new Transformers III movie, and it was great! Fun having a date night! That was about it... and now we are kind of back to normal, but I have to get back to things! Night!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
4th of July Weekend
What a weekend... it went by so fast! And we had so much fun! Friday was a lot of getting ready, as we had our annual 4th of July party out at Stone Hollow on Saturday and it was different with out the Crowley's and a few others, but we had just as much fun (and hope to see them back next year). My aunt Linda came up from St. Louis again this year, and I think she had a wonderful time again, and I was SO happy to see her! I love her very much, but I was even more happy that mom and dad got to spend so much time with her, they have such a wonderful relationship. Tory and Ryan won the bean bag tournament this year, how they got picked together, I'll never know, but JD was right there in the thick of things and I think him and Jeff had a great time with us at the "annual" - JD says he wants to finish his tour with Tory sometime in the future. I'll never be able to thank all the people that help in so many ways with the party, but my parents are two of the biggest, they are so awesome and without them, not sure how we would pull everything off. This year was great though, because we were READY before everyone came. So we weren't running around putting in tikki torches, or filling them, or taking fireworks up, nope, everything was ready. And Tory and I had some fun, and I'm still paying for that fun on Tuesday, tired! Sunday was a good day... mom took Adelyn for a little while for us, and then we all went and picked her up and went into the Ainley party, that was fun. They are such a nice couple. Ashley went home early to her Grandma Diane's in Dubuque, and that wasn't real pleasant, but that is a completely different story, and I'm done with that story, I love my daughter, and I will do anything for her, but she is going to have to start standing up for herself and what she wants from here on out. So then Trent, Tory, Adelyn and I came home... Mom had talked about us stopping by, but we were all tired, and I wanted the three of them to just have some time together without little ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment