Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Good Day...
So July is trying to whiz by us already, I can't believe the 4th has come and gone already. Today was a good day... I got a lot done, not as much as I would like, but still plugging along =) The kids and I had a busy morning, we went and picked blackcaps! Trenten was so excited, I was too, but it was already hot at 9:00 in the morning! Sheesh! So we got a few, then it was time to clean kennels, Adelyn took a nap and Trenten helped Dad. Got all that done, and then it was already time for some lunch. Trenten and Adelyn went to Grandma Donna's after lunch and I tried to get as much done as possible. About 6:00 I headed to mom and dad's to get the kids and have some dinner... the kids and I read a book tonight together, I usually always read to Trent, but now we are starting to involve Adelyn more, she LOVED it! I've been reading to her individually too, but I really liked all reading together and we will be doing more of that. Okay, lots to do yet tonight, and hospital work in the morning, night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mommy,
You forgot I helped Papa Pierce pick up bales cause he wanted to sell them. Trenten
P.S. Mama helped me type this.
Post a Comment