Saturday, April 7, 2007

Hope The Easter Bunny Finds You!

Hope the Easter Bunny finds you all! Especially are good friend Jer! It's his Birthday today! Happy Birthday Jer! Hope you had a great day! You deserve it! I'm sure Lis made sure it was extra special...

Other then tomorrow being Easter, today wasn't overly exciting, which was just fine with all of us (Trent, Tory and I). Tory and I did go to Dubuque today (Trent stayed with Grandma and Grandpa), and we got to see one of Jason's rugby games... which I have to admit was very interesting... I have lots of questions for you Ja. =) We also got to see Jason's nephew Riley, who was back in Cascade for the holiday... very nice kid... The game was good, but way COLD! Oh my goodness! The wind just bit into us, I don't know how those guys ran around in short sleeve shirts and shorts! Ugh! I'm looking forward to attending another game, hopefully with Trent in tow, but with much nicer weather! Sheesh! Okay, hope you are all having a great day and have a wonderful Easter! Cheers!

No comments: