Trying to get my little peanut to take a nap... I feel like I'm a mouse caught in a trap, because he is in his swing and I can't go anywhere to the other side of the house until he is FULLY asleep... because if he sees me, he'll start crying and fussing and then it will take even longer to get him to sleep! So right now, I thought I would just write a little and post a cute picture... Trenten and I are going to go for a walk after he gets a little nap in, I'm really looking forward to it... I think Jet knows how to spell! Seriously, I typed the word W-A-L-K and he literally popped his head up and came over to sit by me. =) I feel so bad, because I can't take him with me... it will be nice when Trent can play with him more too. Trent and Jet will be good friends soon =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment