Sunday, April 22, 2007

Some Cute Pics - Tomorrow!

He's getting so big! We got to see Baby Jake today, and I can't believe how big Trent looks next to him... times goes so fast! Seriously, enjoy the time with someone you love, really enjoy, it all goes way too fast! On for another week! Enjoy!

Oh, and Jake is really, really cute! It was so nice holding a teeny tiny baby again... he is really long and beautiful! In the words of Jeff and Laura, just perfect =) And he is, for Jake, and Trent is perfect for Trent, and Max is perfect for Max, and Ashley for Ashely, and Kambrie and Kaden for Kambrie and Kaden... and so on... everyone is just right for themselves, and we should all try to remember that... but I better get off, we are having some lighting going on, so I need to get off the internet... Night everyone! I'll have to upload the pics tomorrow! Night!

No comments: