But it is Friday... thankfully... it has been a long week, and I'm sure it will be a crazy, quick weekend, it always seems to be... We have lots going on this weekend. We have Ash so that is great... lots to do around the house, errands to run, everyone seems to running in a different direction. We would like to get Ash out kayaking this weekend, but I'm still trying to line up a sitter... that is a hard thing sometimes... it is supposed to be a wonderful weekend weather wise though... so that is awesome.
Our friends Michelle and Ryan get married next weekend! I'm so excited for them, and my cousin Beau's birthday is the same day (Cinco de Mayo!)... Happy Early Birthday Beau! And then our friends Shelly and Greg's Anniversary is that day too! What a great, happy day! I hope it is wonderful for all of them, as I sure it will be.
There is so much to do yet tonight... I'll talk more later. Cheers Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment