Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wow! A week has flown by!

Oh my goodness! I have been really been slacking lately... sorry! Not much has been going on though... so I can fill you all in pretty darn quick! =) Trent is feeling so much better! Good to go! Still a little runny nose, but doing great! Tuesday Tory stayed home with him to give him a little time to recuperate before heading off to daycare again, and Daddy and son had a great day together! Mommy even met them both at Sportsmen's Park for a little picnic after work. =) That was really nice. Wednesday, I was already to head out the door for work when Dawn (baby-sitter) called at 5:30 (am) that morning... Lacey was sick! Dawn didn't want to take any kids, esp. Trent and Brody, the two little babies... so Mom and Trent got a day together! Talk about spoiled! =) Mom and Trent even went into work for a little bit to grab a couple of things, and man did he get spoiled by everyone in there! It was a really nice day, but poor Lacey! Dawn called that evening and said no kids for Thursday either! Lacey was really sick and contagious... poor little girl... So now Tory and I had to scramble to figure out what Trent was going to do for Thursday and where he was going to go... I had to get to work otherwise I wouldn't be off on Friday and Tory had things to do too... so Trent was shipped off to Jenn and Max's on Thursday morning from 7:30-10:30, where he must have played pretty hard with Max! =) And had a great time! Because then at 10:30 his Uncle Adam picked him up and kept him from 10:30-3:30... and he must have played really hard with Max, because Adam said he slept most of the time with him, they got to go out on a walk though, so that was cool. Overall Adam said he was great kid! Had a great time with him! Thank you Jenn, Max and Spud! You were all life-savers! So then Trent spent 3:30-5:30 with Grandma! Talk about one spoiled little baby... okay, not spoiled, but well loved! =) Tory and I were so thankful to everyone that helped out, it was so nice.... so then we spent the evening with Ashley (I did run to Greg and Shelly's garage sale for a little bit, go a couple of things). Then Friday rolled around and Trent and I did some garage sale-ing with Amy, Ryan and Lilly and Amy's friend Robin and little girl Cameron (sp?)... that was fun... got a couple of things. Trent got a pool, but only spent $6 dollars over the entire day! We did good! We pretty much took it easy the rest of the day. Saturday, Grandma L. and Trent and I ran to Dubuque in the morning... we went to this place called "Wee-Run's" (like a huge garage sale)... talk about crazy! Never again! I can handle garage sale-ing, but not this! Jam-packed, wall-to-wall, crazy mommy's and grandma's... okay, maybe not crazy.... but not always the nicest either... just nutty! Won't ever do that again... so then Grandma, Trent and I said forget this and went to Target, DressBarn, Kohl's and came home... it was a good morning for all... Trent was great! Then we got home and Trent, Dad, and I got ready for Matt and Kate's wedding that afternoon... Trent was one happy baby during the mass! Gabbing up a storm! Dad had to take him in the back because he was talking so much! Fun! Fun! Then we drove around between mass and reception and Trent took a big nap and Dad and Mom had a nice conversation and enjoyed each other's company and the scenery... and the reception was very nice... Got to see Grandma (Trent's and mine), all my favorite family, and the food was very, very good... Kate looked beautiful! It was a very nice night. We got home around 8:00, past Trent's bedtime, but he was still doing really well... he did wake up last night around 3:00 or so... we are still trying to sleep through the night after being sick, he is doing much better now... but not completely back on schedule... Tory and I were in bed around 10:30, or at least I was... and this morning has been rather lazy and nice... Trent is taking a nap right now, and we are planning on taking a small hike with Jenn, Max, and Dustin later this afternoon... right now it is just awesome out! Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday! Cheers for now!

No comments: