Friday, July 6, 2007

Thank Goodness for Friday's

I'm so happy it is Friday! Ugh! It has been a week, that is for sure! For a short week (holiday in the middle) it sure felt really, really, really long! So anyway, I don't know what I need to tell tonight... not too much is new. I had lunch with Lindsey-Lou this afternoon, that was really nice, and good food too... I enjoyed catching up with her. Tonight Ash and I are hanging out and I think we are all going to put Trenten in his pool tomorrow! It is supposed to be warm, warm, warm tomorrow... other then that... no big plans for the weekend, which is just fine with us. Ashley is going with Grandpa Tom tomorrow night to Donnie's camp grounds, they should all have fun, and I'm going to take the night off I think... Luke's band is playing in Dubuque, but I don't think I'm real up for going into that... Tory saw Transformer's, the movie, the other day, and said it was awesome! Everyone is saying that right now... there are too many movies I would like to see right now... what else is new? Not a whole lot... I think Trenten really, really, really wants to crawl, he is really trying... only time will tell. Good luck Trent!

No comments: