Yes! The little man is crawling! Can you believe it! I can't... it just seemed to happen and he is already into everything! But we knew that was going to happen because he is so darn nosey! So he is sitting up in bed, the stinker, starting to pull himself up on on things (like chairs, trunks, anything he can reach) and he is crawling! And there is another tooth coming! I can hardly believe how fast he is growing up, it is flooring me! Can't we keep them small forever, but we all grew up, and guess they have to too... Ashley is already so grown up, I can't believe that either...
Anyway, not much else is new. Summer is flying by, and I got to see my good friend Angela tonight, she looks so cute! Mommy-to-be =) She looks awesome and everything is going really well. We also found out our friends Bryon and Mekiva are expecting! Yeah! Due in February, so that is awesome... lets see... what else is new... hmmmm... not a whole lot... other then Trenten doing the most amazing things (but I'm a little biased).
I'm going to attach some pictures of Adam, Trenten and Adam's friend, Katie. She is really pretty and seems very nice, but Adam says she is just a friend that happens to be a girl... only time will tell... but it sure was nice to see Adam two weekends in a row. I think his godson liked that too... and the outfit Trent has on in the pictures is from his godfather, Adam, and Katie picked it out (he also got his pictures taken in it the other day for his 9 months pics... nine months already! Wow!)... the hat is from Grandma Donna and Grandpa Jon... way cute on Trent! Go Hawks!
No comments:
Post a Comment