Monday, July 30, 2007
Who thinks the weekend went way too fast!!!
It did... it went way too fast for my liking, it was here and gone before I knew it... and I had a good time, but I always think I'm going to get to sleep in either on Saturday or Sunday morning, and somehow with a 9 month old (yup, he is 9 months already! 1 year here we come!) that kind of sleeping in just doesn't get done... Saturday was a lot of fun. Tory, Trent and I just hung out all day, got a few things done, but nothing huge... Trent did get to hang out with Kaden and Kambrie, and he loved that! I think he thought those two were so cool! First because Kaden come run all over the place, and because Kambrie could stand up! And Kambrie turns 1 year old tomorrow! Wow! That is so hard to believe, and she is so cute! Looks just like Greg... but wow, she is going to be a beauty! She really is Shelly, you don't have to worry about that at all... so yeah, Trent, Tory and I just hung out and had some fun... and the day went by in no time... and then Sunday we had breakfast at my parents that morning, and they took Trent for us and we got to go out kayaking with Greg, Shelly, and Jason... I had so much fun! I got to go out and hang out with my husband and some of my best friends and get some sun! You really miss that after awhile... no kids, didn't have to get anyone anything, I just got to hang out and relax. Thank you Mom and Dad! Thank you Tory, Greg, Shelly and Jason! I had a great time, and hopefully we can do again soon. And the day was so awesome! Couldn't have asked for anything else... okay, maybe a house like the one Shelly and I saw before getting off the river, we both told our husband's we wouldn't mind such a house, or place to live, wouldn't be anything too much, right Shell! =) So the time on the river went by like that! And I have to say that Jason is one of the toughest people I know... I can't believe he went kayaking, was so pleasant and sweet (in that rugged way, of course), and he had just jammed his finger (it was gross!) before we were off! He had it cleaned up and wrapped up and was like "lets get going." And Shelly and I were saying, "maybe stitches are in order?" Oh no he says... I'll be fine... Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! But he was awesome... so I think he went in after we got back... Tory says he has a couple of stitches today... can you believe it! How long he dealt with the swelling and pain and just had fun with us all... Ja! You are too strong! Anyway, I think next time we go kayaking, nothing too exciting like that should happen... so now it is Monday night, and I'm already to go to bed, but that won't happen for awhile... lots to do, so I better keep going... so nothing too exciting to report on... Trent is crawling up a storm. He went all the way from Grandma's laundry room to the bathroom today! That is such a long way! I couldn't believe it! And I got to Grandma and Grandpa's tonight, and he was skinny dipping in the baby pool! It was so cute! Trent sure makes every day such a wonderful day... Parents are so lucky to have such a wonderful part of their lives so special and loving, I wonder what we ever did without him? Our lives must have been pretty dull??? =) Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday! Cheers for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment