Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! It came and went in a blur! It was a very good time for all of us... Trenten got to see his first set of fireworks up in Dyserville! He wasn't scared at all! Also, we took in the parade on Wednesday morning at Grandma and Grandpa Pierce's... Lilly got a boat-load of candy! Wow! Trenten will be giving her a run for her money next year when he knows that is all about... Amy was just sweating picking it all up! Almost felt bad for her... Ashley and I took turns holding Trent, and we would help her out... the guys all watched from the house... It was a really nice day out over-all... we ended up at the Legion on Wednesday night, but didn't stay for the fireworks, Ashley did, but I was pooped, as was Trent, so we went back home and crashed for the night... next year will be interesting with Trenten 1 and Ashley in full Junior High! No more hanging out with the parents, she barely wanted to do that this year... She spent a lot of time with Liana, which is cool with Tory and I, Liana is a great kid, and we are really happy her and Ash are such good friends... Okay, I better keep moving, lots to do and it always seems like no time to do it! Hope you all are enjoying the really short week!
Cheers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment