Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ladies Nite Out!

I had such a great time! I got to go out with Mom and Trent first... and we had a really good time... although Trent can be a little stinker once in awhile... and Mom got me the cutest pumpkin! It lights up, and the little holes in the pumpkin are actually stars! It is up in my hallway right now, looking just adorable! Thank you Mom! You are too sweet! Mom, Trent, and I had a really good time... Trent didn't know what to think of all the dressed up people (mostly witches and such)... just kept starring and starring... Then Ash and Tory met us at the cafe, and we all got something to drink, they stole Trent and mom and I finished up the shops (we were pretty much done before that, Trent ate all the way through), then we ran up to Ronda and Alan's and I got to scarf down a taco, and then I got to meet Shelly for a fun time out without kids... Mom went to the first shop with us, and then we dropped her off to go home and get to see her honey, and Shelly and I hit the rest of the shops downtown... I think she really had a good time, I hope so, because I had a great time! It was so much fun getting out without the kids and having a great friend to talk to and bounce ideas off of, but Shelly is so much fun anytime... I'm pretty lucky to have such a good friend in my life =) Thanks for a great Ladies Nite Out Shelly! We'll have to hit the Christmas weekend, I'll call...

I also got to see Lis at Tammy's shop... Lis, you and Tammy sure were scarey in your outfits! =) Kidding! And I like your hair short! It looks cute! I don't think it is too short at all... you are such a sweetheart to help Tammy out like you did... how was camp later? You'll have to tell me all about it... now I'm sure you are on to helping get Christmas ready for the open house... it will be here before we all know it... if Tammy ever needs help, let me know, I would love to be of help... I hope you had a fun night... and I hope Tammy doesn't have short hair next time I see her! =)

Okay, all in all it was a great night, and I had a great day overall... just needed some time away from work... and hopefully I can go into work tomorrow, feeling refreshed and ready to go... okay, hope everyone is having a great night and has a great weekend! Cheers for now all! And Trent is still standing... took one little step tonight, but he could have just been shifting his weight... wasn't the BIG step yet! =) Night!

No comments: