So much to tell you... it has been crazy! Oh my goodness... lets see, where do I start first??? I know!
Trenten turned 1! Our baby is a one-year-old! Can you believe it! Yesterday was his first birthday, and it was pretty laid back day, but Sunday was the BIG party for the birthday boy! He had cake, presents, and lots of family and loved ones surrounding him! I think it was a pretty good day for a little boy about to turn one... on Monday, Trenten's actual birthday, Tory and I spent most of the day with him, playing (with a couple of big naps thrown in), having fun, quick trip to town for lunch and a couple of errands, but mostly just hanging out with our little man... he is definitely a little man... growing up too fast on us... and he is so loved! Thanks for a wonderful time on Sunday everyone! We appreciate everything and how much everyone loves this little guy, makes my heart swell and I can't be thankful enough that Trent has such a great circle of love surrounding him always... okay, enough!
What else do I have to tell...
Hmmm... well... I seriously have to call Le because I haven't told her this yet! But, I can't hold it in anymore... I got a new job! Yup! I will soon be working at Kendall/Hunt Publishing as an Assistant Editor. I start November 12th and boy am I excited and nervous all at the same time! It is going to be a big change for me... responsibilities and duties are going to change big time, there will be some travel involved and it will be a big change for my family, but it will be a positive one... so that's one more big thing that has been going on around here...
Hmmmm... what else...
Tomorrow is Halloween! Yeah! I should have some cute pictures to post for you soon! Trent is going to be pretty darn cute! Ashley is going to go out with friends, getting a bit to old for Dad and Abby, but that is okay...
Not sure what else I can even remember right now, I will let you know more when I remember, everything has been a bit of whirlwind around here! =) Oh! Trent got his one year pictures taken on Saturday, so I will be getting those out as soon we get them back, they are really, really cute! But he's really cute, so why wouldn't they be... okay, not much else right now. Night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment