Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Too Early...

Ugh! It is just a little too early... seriously... I want to get up early, but sleep is SO wonderful! I love sleep! But I enjoy getting up, once I'm up, too... it's just so hard to cross that line in the morning, between blissful sleep and cozy sleep to up and awake and out of bed! I'm really trying though, trying to figure out the best way to get myself out of bed, because I am a notorious snooze hitter! Seriously... terrible! But I didn't this morning! Yeah! I wasn't out of bed quite when the alarm went off, I laid there for a little bit, which is definitely not a good idea either, but I did get up, so that is a plus... now I just need to wake up =) Happy Wednesday to you all! Hopefully I'm still awake by the end of the day. Ha!

No comments: