Thank Goodness It's Friday... oh, I remember those days of TGIF, of coming home and watching Full House on Friday night... goodness, how old was I? Maybe 9 or 10 or a little older... okay, who am I kidding, it was just last week! =) Just kidding! But I am pretty happy it is Friday... lots I want to accomplish over the weekend, so we'll see what all gets done... so much to do around this house, and so much to do with the business and such... never ending, but that is good... I don't want things to end for a long, long, long, long, long, long time... life that is. The bills could end at anytime, I wouldn't be sad... lets see... not a whole lot to tell...
Went to Kayla's XC meet last night, and I don't know if they made it to State or not, it was close when I left. Kayla ran really well, but her teammates didn't have their best run, so that isn't the best for the team. But you never know... I have my fingers crossed still, and I told Deb to call me, but I haven't heard anything as of yet. So I'm still waiting but I'm so proud of Kayla, she ran her little heart out yesterday, and I was so happy for her. Great job Kayla!
Not much else... we had Ash and Trent was a sweetie all night. I got Trent his Halloween costume, and it is so cute! I love it! It took me forever to find something, but I think this is going to be great... I will post when I have pictures, but maybe not until after Halloween... we'll see! Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Friday and I'll talk to you all later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment