Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What's Up Here?

Lets see... what is going on in our household right now? Hmmmm... Trenten is crawling all over the place and standing in the middle of the room, all on his own, like the big boy he definitely thinks he is. Tory and I think he is on the verge of walking... he definitely looks like he wants to. Every time you see him standing up, he just looks like he is going to start running across the room... so we are on the verge of a walking toddler, because he is almost 1! Can you believe it... a big one year old. So we have that big birthday coming up and we have a teenager about to merge in our family too! Sure enough, Ashley is going to be 13 in less then a month! Big changes in our household! It's a good thing, it just amazes me how fast kids grow up... I spent my childhood wishing to be bigger/older... and know I wish for my adulthood to SLOW down =) But I know that doesn't happen, so I'm trying to enjoy each and every day... that's all we can do I think. Is there anything else new that I can think of? Just that Tory is working very hard on the business and I know it is getting better each and every day... we will get there. Hope everyone is having a great week! Cheers!

No comments: