Saturday, March 8, 2008

Busy, Busy Day

Busy, busy... but good, good too. It was a busy day, and we are about to lose an hour, so I think I'm going to crash early this Saturday night =) The day started off very early with a 5:30 wake up call, followed by a rush of household items and getting Trenten and myself ready for the day. We had to pick up Grandma for Trenten's pictures at 9:15, so there was a lot to do. Dad was going to chill out at home for a little bit, but really no chilling was involved because he had a lot to do too before meeting us at Ashley's basketball tournament at WD.

So Trent and I left around 8:20 to pick up Grandma and go into Dbq for Trent's pictures at 9:15, he did great! It was hard to pick which one we liked the best... Trent had his picture taken with live bunnies, it was Mommy's Easter present to herself =) So we should have those back soon... then we went to Target, Hy-Vee, and Pet-Co before we raced off to Ashley's game at 11:00. But we were busy, because in Target we got to see Jake, Laura, Natalie, Katelyn, and Sarah =) It was a reunion! And then we saw a couple of more kids from daycare, Jake and Trent go to the same daycare now =) It's cool... so we hung out and chatted with the girls and Jake for a little bit before we had to run again... so then we ran the rest of our errands and raced off to Ash's game, she had 4 points in her first game of the day! Great job Ash! They didn't win, but they played hard! So then we hung out for a little while with everyone and Trenten ran around with the big kids, but Ash's second game wasn't until 2:15, so Grandma, Trent and I went home, and Trent stayed at Grandma and Papa's house while I went up town to meet my friend Angi, which was awesome because I got to see Baby Brianna too! So that was really nice, we needed to catch up and see how everyone was doing, I miss Ang! I also got to see my good friend Lis, and check out the decked out for Spring Cranberry Hollow... between Tammy, her mom, Wolfe, and Lis, that place is going to be rocking by this up coming weekend, but it usually is. But it was seriously nice to chat with Lis again, it has been ages... and I'm up for Thursday evening if you are Lis...

So then I had to leave them all and run back to mom and dad's (Grandma and Papa's) to pick up the little one, who had actually just fell asleep on Grandma, so we wrapped him up in a blanket and stuck him in the car and off we went (played to hard with Grandma and Papa), we got home, Trent still asleep and I put him in bed for a little bit while I got supper started because Jenn and Max were on their way out for dinner tonight. Trent slept just long enough for me to most everything ready and then our friends arrived and we had a really nice dinner, and by the end of the evening Max and Trent were pretty good buds and playing farm like there was no tomorrow (their Papa's would be so proud!), I should have gotten some pictures of the two of them, darn it! And now it is 8:22 and I'm already feeling like it is 9:22 and I am ready for bed... All I want to to do is go up and crawl into bed... It was a BIG day and busy to boot, so I don't feel bad in the least for wanting to hit the hay, and I also would like to be up for a walk in the morning with Jet, so I wish you all a good night and a happy spring forward! Night!

1 comment:

Lis said...

I'm up for Thursday night if you are :) wanna grab some supper first? just let me know the plan.