He is definitely his Daddy's boy, but I'm in there too, because I was loving it outside today too! =) It was so nice when we all got home that we bundled Trent up and out we went just to hang outside for a little while... Trenten just loves toodling around on the porch on his John Deere Tractor! It's pretty darn cute, I need to post some pictures, and he found puddles today! VERY COLD water puddles I might add, the little stinker! He was walking through the puddles in his "boots" - he loves to say this word =) And eventually he was sitting in the puddles, so then it was time to come in, and he wasn't really too thrilled about that consequence, but too bad... Hopefully we continue with the nicer weather.
Ashley has decided to join the track team this year! I'm so excited for her, I think she can be really good, she has a great stride, she just needs to decide she wants to be good and I don't think there is anything that can stop her from achieving great things. Can't wait to get her track schedule, I hope to be able to make a few meets at least, and I would like to get to some of my niece's meets too. So I need Ash and Kayla's track schedules soon. Alright, time for me to hit the hay! Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment