Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Forward...

I always hate losing this hour... it's really supposed to be 5:38 right now =) I should still be sleeping =) Not going to happen... but it is nice at 6:30 when it is still light out... Although it might become harder and harder to put Trent down between 7:00-7:30, but we'll have to wait and see.

So what happened on our Spring Forward Day? Well it was Grandpa P.'s birthday! Happy Birthday Grandpa! And today is Tory's Dad's Birthday, Happy Birthday Tom! We are going to go out after work and celebrate tonight, that will be fun.

Yesterday wasn't too eventful, we took a nice family walk and Trent got to get out and see the cows =) It was so nice, still cold, but nice. And then we hung out, Trent took a huge nap, I was actually TRYING to wake him up because he had slept over almost 3 hours! and his Godfather was home, and we wanted to see him. Adam came home yesterday, it was really nice to see him, so we got to hang out and enjoy his company yesterday afternoon and we had a great meal and Great Grandma Gotto (Trent's, she is just my Grandma) came down to join us, so that was nice... and not long after that it was time to go home and get ready for a Monday, which is already here, so I better get moving! Talk to you all later! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Cheers!

No comments: