No matter how you say it, it all adds up to some fun... Trent and I stopped by to see Max and Jenn tonight and man, Trent just loves Max and everything he does... he was following him around the house and trying to play like him and everything, it was pretty cute. Max is such a nice little boy, letting Trent get into his toys, it was fun to watch. Who would have predicted a couple of years ago that Jenn and I would be able to sit and chat while our "boys" ran around and played to their hearts content. I think Max really wore Trent out with all that playing because we came home and went up to Trent's room and turned on his lullaby music and laid him down in bed and he was OUT... and I do mean OUT, like a little light, but that is good... it means he had a very good day. I hope you all had a very good day... mine is just about over, I'm getting pretty tired... lots to do tomorrow.
We did get Trent's bunny pictures back, I'll try to post that soon too... I'm terrible, there are so many pictures that I want to get up, I just need to take the time and put them up... but I'm kind of mad, the shirt that Trent is wearing in the picture, I really like it, it brings out the color of his eyes, I put it in the wash and and I went to fold it today and it already has a hole in it! Yes! I was so mad! It had only been worn once! Oh well, I got it on a great sale day, so what can you do, but it should not get a hole after one wearing and one washing! Sheesh! Okay, like I said, I'm going to keep moving here. Night everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment