Thursday, March 13, 2008

Girls Night Out

What a day... went by pretty fast... and it was a good one... this morning when I woke up (late), I was thinking, "Oh, I do not want to go for a walk this morning, I don't! I want to stay snuggled up by husband, warm and cozy in our bed and fall back in to sleeping land." =) And I almost did! But then I realized that it was own fault for not getting up when my alarm went off, and that I had made a promise to Jet to get up and go for a morning walk, and even if it was a quick one, it was still a walk and I needed to keep my promise to my baby (large Labrador baby) boy. So we got out there, and now it has been four mornings in a row that we've been up and taken our walk together... it's been good, I think it gives me and Jet some "our" time, because with the new "yellow" baby in the house (our little yellow lab - Holly), she needs a lot of attention and Jet is so good about it, but he needs just "Jet" time, so this is good for both of us. So we made it this morning, I really enjoy it once I get going... it's just hard to get out of that nice warm bed in the morning... ugh!

So work was work... but then I got to meet Lis and MaDonna for some girl shopping at the Spring Open Houses in Cascade tonight, and that was a lot of fun, thanks girls! Lis and MaDonna found things that are way cute! Me, I was just window shopping for the most part, I saw a couple of things that I may be back for, but nothing that I couldn't live without at the moment, but I had a good time bouncing some ideas off of Lis and MaDonna, and they made some great purchases, I can't wait to see that mailbox up Lis! Okay, it's time to hit the hay! Night ya all!

No comments: