Okay everyone... the big news in my life... I have a new job! Yeah, another one... I know I haven't been at my current one very long, but this one came out of the blue from a reference... I am going to be a PR & Foundation Associate for Jones Regional Medical Center in Anamosa. And this is also a part-time job, with full benefits, closer to home, no travel, and I get more time with Trenten and Tory and our family business... that is the plan at least. Tory and I did a lot of talking about this job, because being part-time will be a stretch for us as we get our family business, Stone Hollow Dog Training, larger and busier, but Tory knows that spending more time with Trent, Trent being part-time in daycare is worth a lot and he has been SO supportive, it has been so nice... don't get me wrong, I am very excited for my new job, but I'm nervous too, but I know we can do it, because there isn't any other plan to contemplate =) So we are going to do it! And it is going to be fun! Ha! =) Positive thinking... so I'm on to a new job on April 7th. I will definitely miss things about Kendall/Hunt... mainly the people, but my boss is just awesome and said to keep him informed of what is going on with my life, he really is a great guy, I wish him the best. So that is one of my new jobs... another one is...
My new role (or greater role) in our family business, Stone Hollow Dog Training... I will be doing a lot more for Tory to help out, which I think is going to be fun. I'm really looking forward to taking a larger chunk out of what Tory isn't that fond of doing =) So that will be good...
And then my third job I'm taking on is... Pampered Chef Consultant! Yup, I'm going to try it out... we will see how it goes... if anyone would like to have a house show or a catalog show to earn some free Pampered Chef Products, please let me know. Or check out the website at http://www.pamperedchef.com/
Okay, that is enough big news for tonight... my life has just gotten a lot busier =) But in a very good way. Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations on all your new endevours(spelling?). We know you are going to do great at all your new jobs!! Love you.
Mom and Dad
Abby I am SO SO happy for you!!!! This will be wonderful for you Trent and the new business! Please know that if you need help with your business... I'm available to help :) Your husband is WONDERFUL with his new career, he has a "special" talent with our furry children :) I do apologize for keeping him late the other night :( HE'S AWESOME!!!! I will give him many many referrals!!!!!
Post a Comment