Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Best Friend Having Twins!
Oh my goodness! I was floored today, and honored... one of my best friends is going to have twins! I'm not going to say names yet, as I'm not sure if they have had the chance to tell their parents, they finally just told them all that they were even pregnant, but she and her husband had their 12 week ultrasound today and the tech found not one, but two little ones swimming around in there! Oh my goodness! Very exciting, and nerve wrecking, but awesome none the less. And I feel so honored because she called me first thing when they got out of the doctor's office, thanks sweetie! You made my day... Holy Smokes... I'm still a little floored. I think it is funny because Tory and I talked about twins before our ultrasound and he made the tech DOUBLE check to make sure there was only little baby in there. Congratulations to our friends! This will be a HUGE life changer for them, babies are a life changer, more then one is a double life changer =) So, very excited, our baby is going to have two little friends close to his/her age now, yeah! Congrat's, congrat's, congrat's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment