Thursday, June 21, 2007

Going to the chapel...

Beau and Aaron are going to get married! Yeah! Tomorrow night around this time (a little bit later), Aaron and Beau will be a starting a whole new chapter in their lives, and it will be together! Congratulations to the both of them, can't wait to see them tie the knot! Hope everyone is staying dry out there, looks like we are in for some stormy weather... but I have to get moving... I need to grab some stuff and get back to Trent... and pick up Ash in a little while! Hope you all are having a great day! Any ideas for kitty names out there? This cat should be named!

Later Hawks! (I was going to say later gators, but we are Hawkeys! Not Florida Gators!) =) I know, a little dorky, but I think I'm on a sugar high... we had cotton candy at work today... not good!

No comments: