Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Kitty, Kitty

We have a new kitty on the farm... not sure how long she is going to stick around just yet, but we'll have to wait and see how things pan out... but just what I need... one more baby around here =) Actually, he (or she, not sure yet) is pretty cute (I'll have to get a picture), and we found him in the weeds over across from the house... it took a little bit to catch him, but we got it done (Grandpa Tom, Trenten and I). My reasoning was that I wanted to give him a little bit of chance... 'cause other wise he was a goner with 5 dogs roaming around out here... this way we can slowing introduce him to the dogs... right now he is in the summer kitchen... I have my fingers crossed that he will be semi-good for us out there... and Coby and Jet just met him... they are all going to spend the night together out there, so we'll see what happens by morning... keep your fingers crossed for the little fella... mine are. Night everyone!

No comments: