with no post... sorry! Lots has been happening... Trenten turned 7 months! He will be 8 months at the end of June! Can you believe it! I don't know where the time is going... and we still have no name for the kitty! Poor little thing... I have some pictures, I will have to get a cute one in, she is a gray striped tiger kitty... very spunky and bold. Trenten just adores her and thinks she is the funniest thing ever! Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm running around trying to get things ready for the weekend... my cousin Beau and his beautiful bride-to-be, Aaron, are getting married on Friday night! Congratulations to both of them! I am so excited for the two of them, they are great people and are going to have and make a great life together! Aaron is going to look gorgeous on Friday (not that she isn't beautiful every day, Beau is very lucky) and I'm sure Beau will look very handsome and feel like the luckiest guy in the world (which is exactly how he should feel - I know Tory felt the same way on our wedding day, as I felt like the luckiest woman in the whole world and still do - I love you Tory!). But the wedding is going to be so much fun and I'm wishing all the best for Beau and Aaron, as well as my friend Missy and her future husband, who get married on Saturday. And unfortunately I will have to miss that wedding, sorry Lis! I wish I could be your date! Bummer! I tried stopping by tonight to get your opinion on a dress for Beau and Aaron's wedding, but no answer... I'll have to hit you up tomorrow... not much time left to make a decision... but seriously, congratulations Aaron! I'm so excited for you! Enjoy, have fun, and don't worry about anything, by this time, if it hasn't been planned, no one is going to notice! You are going to be SO beautiful! We are so excited to see everyone!
So to all those married couples out there, congratulations and hope you are enjoying every day of your married bliss! I am! We're still in the honeymoon stage, right honey! (After three years, I think we are always going to be in the honeymoon stage, sounds good to me!)
Cheers and Best Wishes, A~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Abby,
Sorry I missed you! Jer's boss and co worker are in town and we were out to dinner in DBQ.
I will be around tomorrow night :)
Post a Comment