No name for the farm kitty yet... we just don't know what she should be named just... but mark this on your calendar's everyone - July 22nd, we are having a benefit for my little cousin Alec, up at Bankston! Sounds like there is going to be great food, an auction, maybe a healing mass to start with. Alec is my cousin's little boy who can't move from the neck down, but we are hoping that a hospital in Maryland will soon be helping with that... but July 22nd, fun for kids and adults! Hope you can come! I'll post more later... when all the details are in. We are currently going and looking for donations and sponsors, everyone seems very helpful right off the bat, which is great! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and is on to a great week! I had quite a Thursday, so I'm hoping my Monday is a TON better!
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Abby!
How old is that son of yours now? He is getting so big! I think he could eat little hunter!
What does the kitty look like?
Cant wait to see yall!
Post a Comment