Friday, June 29, 2007

Last Friday =(

For a little while at least... this is my last Friday @ home with Trenten (for a little while at least)... and it is going to be a good one! =) We are already having a good morning (he is down for a nap at the moment, so instead of me getting a nap too, I'm trying to get Ashley's room back in order, it is chaos!). We got up and Trent had breakfast (Mommy got to sleep in until about 7:15! Wow!), we got ready and came out to the farm to play and for him to take a nap, Grandma is tutoring right now, and then we are going to meet her around 11:00 or so, and hit the shops for awhile and have some lunch, Trent loves seeing Anam Cara! So much to see and "try" to touch =) Then Grandma has to work from 1-5, so Trent and I are going to go and have another nap and play (maybe hit the park!), and then at 5 we might run up to Platville with Grandma to Ashley's Furniture to see if they have any chairs that may work for Grandma's sitting area... so it is going to be fun-filled Friday (and we are going to try and stop up to see Aunt Lis if she is around today, but she is always on the move, so we may not catch her!)... but otherwise, we are in for a nice weekend I think...

We have grass growing too! Yup! And some corn! =( Which I'm going to have to pull... and I wanted to let you all know that Jet and Coby passed their big test together on Thursday, and Tory has a HUGE All-Day Test today, so everyone think good thoughts and send some lucky, although I don't think he'll need it because has been studying very hard! Still, good luck honey! And I love you! (I know, I know... mushy, but it's the truth!) Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday! And I will get some pictures up yet... promise!

No comments: