Where did the weekend go everyone? I hope you all had a good one, the weather was a little iffy around here... one minute it is gorgeous, the next rainy and drizzly, then beautiful, then rainy... but we need the rain, so I am not complaining one bit, the rain is only going to make everything beautiful and stay beautiful! So let it rain! (and then be sunny for a little while, only to rain again, but God doesn't need any direction from me =) Anyway, lets see, not much new happened this weekend... Tory and I went on a date on Friday night! Yup! Me and my honey stepped out on the town together, it was really nice, we went to Dubuque (but took the scenic route, which means we took it slow, went alternate routes, and enjoyed each other's company, that was awesome!), then we took some time to look at a couple of things we had been talking about together, and in the end we went to the Olive Garden for dinner because I said I was craving their breadsticks and salad! I love those! I can eat the whole bowl myself! And I almost did! I barely touched my main dish! But we ate well, had wonderful conversation, and in the end went to my parents to pick up our beautiful son (who slept through us picking him up, driving him home, and putting him back to sleep!). So that was our day on Friday (I had to work too, which wasn't all that fun, and my company is taking back the four day work weeks!!! I was NOT happy about that at all!). Saturday, we did stuff around the house, Mom and I hit the shops for a little bit, I did not know that Purse-anality (Purse Store in Cascade) was closing! What a bummer! So Mom and I hit that shop, as well as all the others on main street, we didn't get to Annie's on Saturday, but that was okay... then we just putzed around the house the rest of the day, Trent went to bed at 7:30 Saturday and didn't wake up until 8:00 Sunday morning! Seriously! It was just crazy... but Mommy wasn't complaining! Quite the opposite, way to go Trent! So Jason and Tory were off together today, up to Cabela's and all that jazz... Trent and I went with Grandma Donna to Dubuque, some quick errands, but we ended up seeing a ton of people along the way... then we came home, and Trent got to see Grandpa Tom, Joanie, and Grandpa and Grandma Kurt! All his grandparents in one day! And Grandpa Alan bought Trent an AWESOME jogging stroller! Thanks Grandpa! He can't wait to test it out! But there will be no testing tonight, because it is time to be off to bed, that is for sure! So I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! And we hope to see everyone soon!
And I would love to wish our friend Michelle a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is celebrating tomorrow! Happy Birthday Michelle! Enjoy and have fun!
Cheers! A~
And I still have to get some pictures up from everything that is going on out here, I know, I know, I'm working on it! Later gators!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment