Wednesday, March 10, 2010
On The Sly
Yes! Tory and I got to see the baby again today, not because anything is wrong, but because I have some awesome ladies in Imaging at the hospital that said if I wanted to slip down and have a quick look at the baby sometime, no one would be the wiser, wasn't there, never saw me =) So Tory had to come in today to speak to the volunteers at the hospital (they have a lunch every month and always have a speaker, this month it happened to be my husband), and he did an awesome job speaking! Great job! He's such a good speaker in general, but I know I'm biased, but it's true! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed his talk. So anyway, I knew he was coming in today, so I asked the ladies in Imaging if we could come down to see them before the lunch/meeting, they said sure, and we got to see the baby again! So cute! Looks very good, although it is sleeping/growing/kicking in a weird position at the moment... Right now doctor's would consider this little one breech, which I'm not too excited about, but I do have about 11 more weeks to change that, or at least 6 or so before they become worried, at least I hope so... Wouldn't be too excited about a c-section, but I would do what I need to do for this child, no if, and's or buts about it... but lets hope it doesn't come to that... So yes, we got to see our baby, from head to toe, and then Tory gave a great talk, gave out quite a few business cards following, my CEO was even impressed, I know this because he STAYED for the entire talk, he typically is up and gone after he makes a few comments and hands off to the speaker, but he listened to Tory the entire time, and then asked him questions after... awesome! Jet did a great job! He such a good boy, so calm and sweet and handsome, everyone was loving him... So afterwards we put Jet back in the car and I gave Tory a quick tour of the hospital, as he had never seen my office or anything like that... all in all, it was an awesome day because I got to spend about 2 hours with my husband while I was working, can't get much better... but it was still a busy day, and it never stops at the office. Lots going on around home too, but I will have to write about that later because I need to get a few things done yet. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment