Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Up and At 'Em
So this morning Trenten really did NOT want to wake up, he was pretty tired! And he even went to bed early, so this was a little crazy for Tory and I, because this is our child that loves to wake up at 6:30 a.m. and come and hang out in Mommy and Daddy's bed for some snuggle time, but Trenten's snuggle time involves NO snuggling =) So him sleeping until 8:00 is crazy, and why can't it ever happen on Saturday morning or something like that, not when we need to get him off to school and me off to work. Ugh! So I really debated this morning on whether I should wake him or call Grandma Donna to see if she might want to come out and stay with him until he woke up, that way he could get as much as sleep as he needed/wanted... and I almost made that call, I really did almost do it, but then I thought, "no, you know what, other little boys and girls have to get woken up much, much earlier, and they are doing alright, it's time for Trent to get up, unfortunately, today..." and so he did, and it took some major nudging on my part, but he got up, and we got off to school and work, and everything got done... Now it's time to hit the hay! Night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment