Saturday, March 6, 2010

Passed Our Test and Trenten Had Fun with Will!

So yesterday baby and I had our glucose test and we passed! Yeah! That drink is just nasty! Yuck! Like 20 orange Popsicles, melted down into one cup, sugary, syrupy, and just plain disgusting... how we get it down I'll never know, but we passed! You had to be 151 or lower and we were a 149! Just passed! I think I had about the same thing when pregnant with Trent. We also passed our iron test, needed a 11 or above and we were 11.5, so that was good too. We had a nice heartbeat of 160, so that was good to hear, the only not so fun thing was that I found out that my belly button is definitely herniated, and the middle of my belly is herniated too... not so much fun. The doctor said everything should go back to normal after pregnancy, but if after a year it hasn't, they can fix things, I'm just assuming that things will go back to normal, no use worrying about things I have no control over right now =)

So I got to go to my doctor's appointment and test on Friday morning, and run a couple of errands, and Trent got to go and hang out at his friend Will's house, well Will's grandma's house, and it sounds like they had a blast! I'm so happy! Sounds like Trenten was a very good boy, polite and nice, and shared, no temper tantrums or anything like that. Julie, Will's Grandma, said that the boys played great together and that she actually got quite a bit done because they didn't need her when they were playing together. They farmed upstairs and downstairs, and she said they kept up a running conversation of who should get what, where to park the wagons, where to haul to, who was unloading and loading, etc. and just had a great time. They played inside and out, and Trenten said he had a great time, which is nice, because Julie would like Trenten to come back to play with Will in the future, and it is nice to have someone so close, same age and such. Bummer that they are the same age, but they will go to different school districts in the future, but that's life, hopefully they will stay friends somehow... Anyway, it was just so much fun to pick him up yesterday at lunch time because he looked and told me how much fun he had. Yeah!

Okay, I'm pretty tired today, not sure why, this pregnancy is starting to wear me down again... ugh... I just want a little energy, there is so much to do (always), and spring is in the air and I don't feel the energy I want to feel with it... I know it will come, and I need my sleep, but ugh! Okay, enough whining, I'm either going to take a 10 minute power nap, or keep working... we will see which one wins out =) Later tators!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

sleep now or forever hold your peace woman! But I will say, I feel so much better not being pregnant. I think second pregnancy is just harder overall. It will get better soon and you will have a beautiful new baby to show for it!