Saturday, March 20, 2010

Other News

Trenten had his 3 and 1/2 year physical the other day... I know, terrible Mommy, but they kind of slip away on you, but he is doing great and they said he is a very healthy little boy, and very active, and talkative... knew this, didn't we =) Also, he is in the 96% percentile for weight and 67% percentile for height... I believe the weight, but everyone is floored that he is only 67% for height, he is the tallest kid in his class at daycare and taller then a lot of kids older then him, when I told Ashley and Tory, they both said they, "didn't believe it" and think I heard it wrong, or the doctor measured wrong... we'll just have to wait and see... Tory and I did the putting our heights together formula to see how tall our boys and girls should be, not that genetics always like to follow our silly human formulas, and our boys are supposed to be 6 feet 7 inches to 6 feet 8 inches, and girls are supposed to be almost 6 foot or 6 foot 1... I like the boys height, but if we have a girl, I don't know... I love being 5 foot 10 inches, but I've never wanted to be taller... but god usually doesn't get things wrong, so I'm not going to even worry about, we'll just see how tall they end up getting and go from there, as long as they are healthy and happy...

Also, had my 30 week checkup and everything is looking good, measuring on, smaller then Trent right now, but he was 9 lbs 9 oz, so that was big enough... doctor's had said that they might want to induce me a week early this time if I'm measuring the same as last time, but thankfully I'm not, and I don't think that will need to happen, I have no desire to be induced. Tory wasn't too keen on the idea either, the other drama is that my midwives both have out of town weddings on the 22nd weekend, and I have a wedding too, but that also means if I go into labor that weekend, they both won't be around, possibly, which isn't too exciting, because I'm comfortable with them, and don't know the doctor's very well. Tory isn't too happy about this either, poor boy =) I just plan on talking it over with them at my next appointment and see what is all going to happen. Anyway, right now I'm going to head off to bed. Night all!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

God does know what He's doing, you are right... You got through birth with Trent(even at 9lb 9oz), and you will do great this time too.