Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baptism Photos... Finally =)


I really liked this... all the kids (brothers, cousins, friends) were able to come up at the beginning of Adelyn's baptism and help prepare the water for her. It was so cute!


Reverand Noonan, he was wonderful.


Godparents: Aaron, Tory's step-brother, Shawn, Tory's half-brother, and Ashley, our daughter, of course =) Adelyn is a very lucky girl.


Kurt Grandchildren


Kurt Grandchildren (minus grandma and grandpa)


Adelyn with Grandpa and Grandma Loes


Adelyn with Grandpa and Grandma Kurt


Adelyn is wearing my (and Adam's) baptismal gown. We missed Adam during the baptism, he was out in CO looking for an apartment, hard to believe he is moving, but it will be good for him and Joelle, I think they will really like it out there. We will miss you!


My Family


My Grandma Grace, My Mom, Adelyn and Me


Looks so happy!


Great Grandma Grace and Addy


It's been a LONG day, she did great, but I think she was pretty tired towards the end of her party.


Cutie Pie


Tory's Grandma Ida, Tory's Mom, Adelyn, Ashley, and Tory & My Niece Lilly. Great shot of a great group of girls!

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I can't believe how old Trent looks... And Ashley is beautiful ! And that baby girl is adorable.

Elizabeth said...

Uh..Abby, I could do a whole book just on her baptism! it's definitely nice having a lot to work with though! :)