So Friday morning, Addy woke up at 5:30... not terrible, but definitely not inline with her 6:00 to 7:00 wake up call that she has been doling out regularly for the last couple of weeks =) Mommy says okay to the 5:30, I should really be getting up at that time anyway, thanks for the wake up call Adelyn.
Then Saturday morning we were 4:30... okay, this is getting a little early, but maybe she went to bed a little too early the night before... whatever it is, I can handle 4:30, going back to bed for a bit and getting up....
But this morning it was 3:30! Adelyn, what's up!?!? We are going a bit backwards here little lady... we were doing so great, that I'm not really excited about the idea of going back to the 2:00/2:30 a.m. feeding and then also getting up at 5:30/6:00 for another... hopefully this is just a small set back and we will all be back on the "sleeping all night like the exceptional little girl I know she is" train =) Only time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment