Saturday, August 14, 2010
Congratulations Holly!
Little Miss Holly passed her hunt test today! Yeah! My fingers are crossed for a pass tomorrow and then our little girl will be a Master Hunter! It would be quite a feat for a pup that isn't even two yet. Ashley, Trent and I went down to the Amanas real quick this afternoon to see Tory run one of the three tests she had to pass, it was a lot of fun, looking forward to the day that I can leave the business in a good employee's hands for most of the day and go and support my husband and his hunt club for a FULL day, it will come, I know it will, but right now it is a family affair... Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for watching Miss Adelyn for the afternoon, it would have been a bit hot for the cutie putie... I don't think they minded hanging out with our favorite little lady. Okay, better get to bed, the dogs are going to need us all early in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment